Content Grid Slider is a full responsive carousel type Content Slider with Grid layout. Sort slides randomly, by Id, by Title etc. Provides grouping options also for displaying selective groups. Content Grid Slider uses custom post type for slides.
This plugin allows you to add a carousel type grid slider with posts containing text and a custom link to redirect on a custom page by using custom posts.
You can make different groups of posts depending upon your requirements.
You can add custom page URL's to your posts where you want to redirect users. You can use this on pages (recommended), widgets and even in your template files via short code.
You have full control over their grouping and their sort order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I change the styling?
A: You can customize the look and feel of the slider in the Setting->Color tab
Q: How do i add slide icon or image?
A: To add slide icon, use the Featured Image section in the Add New Slide screen.
Q: How do i get support?
A: For support questions, bug reports, or feature requests, please use the WordPress Support Forums. Please search through the forums first, and only open a new thread if you don't find an existing answer. Thank you!
* Set Page URL - URL on which you want to add Read More link
* Shortcode - Add rotating slides(in grids) like carousel slider to pages or Text Widget using the [services] shortcode.
* PHP Function - Embed Content Grid Slider in your template files with do_shortcode('[services]') function.
* Content Grid Slider Groups - Set up 'Groups' to display different groups of grid slides in different places. (*Example: Home Page, portfolio, Products, etc...*)
== Installation ==
This section describes how to install this plugin and get it working.
1. Upload the 'Content Grid Slider' folder to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
2 Activate the *Content Grid Slider* plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Generate shortcode by selecting 'Content Grid Slider' > Settings.
4. Insert the shortcode into your pages, Text widget or by adding the PHP template code to your theme's template files.
= Steps to follow for creating grid slider with content =
* Go to 'Grid Slider' and click on 'Add New Slide'
* Give title, and short description(3-4 list items recommended)
* Set feature image for post thumbnail
* Additionally you can select `Target Page URL`, where you want to redirect your user on read more link.
* You can select a page, a post or even a custom page URL for redirecting Page.
* You can also select `Target` attribute whether you want to open link in same window or another window.
* Then you can use short code according to your needs
* We recommend you to use one slider per page
Simple Usage (Short code)
Content Grid Slider
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization helps to enhance online presence
It is a good way to improve the organic search engine rankings of a website
It includes strategies and techniques to increase the amount of visitors