Launching September 19
Apple has finally unveiled the highly anticipated product, iPhone 6. Tim Cook unveiled the iPhone 6 featuring bigger screens, better cameras, better battery life and lots more.
“iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are the biggest advancements in iPhone history,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “The iPhone is the most loved smartphone in the world with the highest customer satisfaction in the industry and we are making it much better in every way. Only Apple can combine the best hardware, software and services at this unprecedented level and we think customers are going to love it.”
Apple announced the 4.7 inch iPhone 6 with Retina HD display. The display on the iPhone 6 comes in at 1334 by 750 with 326 pixels per inch. It will be available in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, France, Hong Kong, Germany, Japan, Singapore and Puerto Rico on September 19 and customers can pre-order beginning from September 12. It features a new M8 motion processor and an iOS 8 mobile operating system.
- The iPhone 6 is 4.7 inches diagonally and 6.9 mm wide.
- Apple Pay on iPhone 6 is trying to replace wallets.
- Battery life of new iPhone is better to the old models of iPhones.
- iPhone 6’s Wi-Fi speeds are up to three times faster than those of iPhone 5s.
- The phone’s camera is the most advanced iPhone cameras yet.
- iPhone 6 has 64-bit A8 processor built on an advanced 20-nanometer process
Get all details about spec, features, price and others of iPhone 6 by clicking here. Read out this post and get all information you need to know about the new smartphone.
Let us know your views about iPhone 6 in the comments below.